suggestion: Visibilator in pEditTool

  • fjmancho
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 14, 2008
      Hi Paul and all,

      I see there is little talk of late, so I have decided put across this
      suggestion.

      I am a pToolset user and fan of pEditTool (and many other tools as well). I
      use it for editing with the Palm Portable Keyboard and I am fully
      satisfied.

      Here is my small need:
      Some times I need to see some of the hiden charcters: like space or 160
      ascii character.
      I created two simple pscripts for this issue: just two find-replace
      pscripts that btw have some limitations. I have recently discovered that
      this feature is already present in pedit (Visibilator) but not in pEditTool
      (as long as I know).

      I belive that a feature like Visibilator would be welcomed by peditTool
      users.

      I hope you are fine.
      Regars,

      Jose

      F. Jose Mancho
      mobil number +254726 939095
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 17, 2008
        Hi Jose:

        On Fri, Mar 14, 2008 at 06:50:51PM +0200, fjmancho wrote:
        > Here is my small need: Some times I need to see some of the hiden
        > charcters: like space or 160 ascii character. I created two simple
        > pscripts for this issue: just two find-replace pscripts that btw have some
        > limitations. I have recently discovered that this feature is already
        > present in pedit (Visibilator) but not in pEditTool (as long as I know). I
        > belive that a feature like Visibilator would be welcomed by peditTool
        > users.

        I recall that there was a reason why I didn't do the visibilator in pToolSet.
        It exists in pedit. I forgot why. Maybe it's time to rethink it. Let me think
        about it. I am quite busy now for the next 2 weeks. Then I will have more
        time. Please remind me.

        All=my=best, Paul
      • fjmancho
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 17, 2008