Re: [peditors] pCalendarTool feature request

  • john.messeder
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 8, 2008
      The same thing works in Day View when you want to go to the next or
      previous week. Tap the last day in the week to get to it, then tap it
      again to get into the next week -- and vice versa to go backwards.

      --

      /“Thirty-five million deaths leave an empty place at only one family
      table.” /
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 8, 2008
        On Tue, Jan 08, 2008 at 11:53:47AM -0500, john.messeder wrote:

        > The same thing works in Day View when you want to go to the next or
        > previous week. Tap the last day in the week to get to it, then tap it
        > again to get into the next week -- and vice versa to go backwards.

        I never use the Day View so probably I will not hack that. I am thinking
        about Steve's suggestion. /Paul
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 8, 2008
          > The same thing works in Day View when you want to go to the next or
          > previous week. Tap the last day in the week to get to it, then tap it
          > again to get into the next week -- and vice versa to go backwards.

          I think my previous response was nonsense. What is Day View? The main dialog
          where there are a bunch of push buttons of the top right: SMTWTFS?

          /Paul
        • john.messeder
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 8, 2008
            Exactly.