Re: [peditors] pCalendarTool feature request

  • Steve Kunkel
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 8, 2008
      Ah-yes.
      I see now that you are correct! A single-tap on [Dec] takes you to
      January of the following year IF you are already in the month of
      December. ...Good catch!
      -steve

      --
      steve | steve | steve | steve | steve
    • john.messeder
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 8, 2008
        The same thing works in Day View when you want to go to the next or
        previous week. Tap the last day in the week to get to it, then tap it
        again to get into the next week -- and vice versa to go backwards.

        --

        /“Thirty-five million deaths leave an empty place at only one family
        table.” /
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 8, 2008
          On Tue, Jan 08, 2008 at 11:53:47AM -0500, john.messeder wrote:

          > The same thing works in Day View when you want to go to the next or
          > previous week. Tap the last day in the week to get to it, then tap it
          > again to get into the next week -- and vice versa to go backwards.

          I never use the Day View so probably I will not hack that. I am thinking
          about Steve's suggestion. /Paul
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 8, 2008
            > The same thing works in Day View when you want to go to the next or
            > previous week. Tap the last day in the week to get to it, then tap it
            > again to get into the next week -- and vice versa to go backwards.

            I think my previous response was nonsense. What is Day View? The main dialog
            where there are a bunch of push buttons of the top right: SMTWTFS?

            /Paul
          • john.messeder
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 8, 2008
              Exactly.