New pEditTool display?

  • Steve Kunkel
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 4, 2007
      Hi Paul,
      Is the pEditTool titlebar display new? I havn't before now, noticed
      the dynamic character counter. Also I see that the name on the
      titlebar "pET:" has been reduced in length to allow more of the memo
      title to be displayed.

      Maybe I just never noticed ... I think this is new ... It's very nice :o)

      --
      steve | steve | steve | steve | steve
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 5, 2007
        On Sun, Nov 04, 2007 at 04:53:25PM -0800, Steve Kunkel wrote:
        > Is the pEditTool titlebar display new? I havn't before now, noticed
        > the dynamic character counter. Also I see that the name on the
        > titlebar "pET:" has been reduced in length to allow more of the memo
        > title to be displayed.
        >
        > Maybe I just never noticed ... I think this is new ... It's very nice :o)

        It's new. It was supposed to be a secret until the next release. Well, you
        blew it [but you didn't know it was secret]. We will still shoot you since in
        the US justice system not knowing the law does not excuse the crime. Right?

        /Paul
      • Steve Kunkel
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 5, 2007
          Oops sorry! My bad!

          I can't comment on the US justice system's policies... Ever since the
          Bush administration took all my civil liberties away with the Patriot
          Act it's been to depressing for me to keep track of such things ....
          :-/

          -steve

          --
          steve | steve | steve | steve | steve