Re: [peditors] 55 byte limit?

    Message 1 of 29 , Nov 1, 2007
      Quoting "john.messeder" <jmesseder@...>:

      > My children, when they were much younger and unaccustomed much to
      > walking around the planet in one nation, much less more, had, by turns,
      > dry and wet pints.
      >
      > Jon Hind wrote:
      >>
      >> And you have dry and wet pints ? Wow !
      >
      > --

      The feller took the box again, and took another long, particular look,
      and give it back to Smiley, and says, very deliberate, "Well, I don't
      see no *p'ints* about that frog that's any better'n any other frog."
      MT (aka SC)

      ~ John
    • Jerry Gluck
      Message 2 of 29 , Nov 1, 2007
        Thanks for the explanations, gents!
        Regards,

        -Jerry

        --
        Commonsense is on perpetual backorder...
        Registered Linux User #165194
        Message 3 of 29 , Nov 1, 2007
          Mark Twain / Samuel Clemens
          The Celebrated Jumping Frog of Calaveras County

          --
          Commonsense is on perpetual backorder...
          Registered Linux User #165194
        • john.messeder
          Message 4 of 29 , Nov 1, 2007
            I got that one right off. One of my favorite stories by one of my
            favorite writers.

            --

            /“Thirty-five million deaths leave an empty place at only one family
            table.” /
            Message 5 of 29 , Nov 1, 2007
              On Thursday 01 November 2007, john.messeder wrote:
              > I got that one right off. One of my favorite stories by one of my
              > favorite writers.

              And a very wise man (in more ways than one).