Re: [peditors] pToolSet 8.12 is here...

  • john.messeder
    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 3, 2007
      This may be for Paul:
      I've had to uninstall/reinstall my 680 -- twice, actually -- and finally
      got 'round to trying to do something with pEdit other than just write
      memos. Tried to insert publisher's quoted from the pAscii too and got
      the following: "pAsciiTool needs that pToolSet be upgraded to pToolsetPro."
      I thought I had matching downloads for peditpro (v8.12 is installed and
      working) and ptoolsetpro. I even went back to the pToolSet_Demo.zip
      link, downloaded, zapped what was in there, installed the new stuff and
      I get the same message.
      What'd I mess up? It's way past midnight and I'm guessing I've not had
      enough caffeine.

      --

      /“Thirty-five million deaths leave an empty place at only one family
      table.” /
      Message 2 of 14 , Sep 4, 2007
        Hi John:

        On Tue, Sep 04, 2007 at 12:27:12AM -0400, john.messeder wrote:
        > I've had to uninstall/reinstall my 680 -- twice, actually -- and finally
        > got 'round to trying to do something with pEdit other than just write
        > memos. Tried to insert publisher's quoted from the pAscii too and got
        > the following: "pAsciiTool needs that pToolSet be upgraded to pToolsetPro."
        > I thought I had matching downloads for peditpro (v8.12 is installed and
        > working) and ptoolsetpro. I even went back to the pToolSet_Demo.zip
        > link, downloaded, zapped what was in there, installed the new stuff and
        > I get the same message.

        I responded privately. OK now? All=my=best, Paul
      • john.messeder
        Message 3 of 14 , Sep 4, 2007
          Yessir. Thank you.