!!!peditPro - BUG!!!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2000
      Dear Friends:

      Margret discovered a guaranteed fatal bug if you use "pedit!" and "pedit32!"
      so please STOP using them to invoke peditPro IMMEDIATELY!

      I will check the code tomorrow morning and issue a bug fix.

      QUESTION. What is pedit! [aka peditLauncher] and pedit32! [aka
      pedit32Launcher]?

      ANSWER. They are "aliases" for peditPro. You can use them to start up
      peditPro in either pedit or pedit32 mode. You can assign them to hard
      buttons, and to GoType! and PPK function keys. Their installation is
      optional.

      Best regards, Paul

      pedit: http://www.math.ohio-state.edu/~nevai/palm/