RE: [peditors] New file uploaded to peditors

  • jmesseder@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 185 , Aug 2 8:31 AM
      I'll get it working eventually. I'm just being a little dense this morning, I guess, and can't find what's probably staring me down.
      This is the second or third time in a few months that someone on one of the lists has sung praises for Plucker -- and among the singers have been a few who have led me to software such as peditPro, which I'm loving.
      Meanwhile, might I suggest you move files from your PC to the desired SD directory either by putting the card in a reader, or by using Card Reader to make the Treo into a card reader. Both methods work well, though I find the first method more convenient.

      From: "Lemire, David" <d.lemire@...>
      > The Plucker viewer can be put on a card in the /Palm/Launcher
      > directory. sysZlib must be in RAM. Plucker documents may be
      > in RAM, or on the card in the /Palm/Programs/Plucker directory.

      Another thumbs up for Plucker, great program. You can also place
      documents on the card in /Palm.Ebooks and Plucker will find them there.
      I move 'em with FileZ -- wish I could figure out a way to sync them
      directly to that folder.

      Plucker may well be my favorite open source program. I'd built up a
      library of Sherlock Holmes stories in Plucker, mostly starting from
      Project Gutenburg files.

      Dave

    • peditors@yahoogroups.com
      Message 185 of 185 , Apr 7, 2013
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the peditors
        group.

        File : /apt2.zip
        Uploaded by : dwmccunney <dennis.mccunney@...>
        Description : Apt open source config utility for Palm devicescon

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        dwmccunney <dennis.mccunney@...>