off topic - Bluetooth - TX

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 24, 2007
      Hi Guys:

      Is this doable: listening to an MP3 book on my TX while engaging in some
      aerobic athletic activity via a very good quality stereo wireless Bluetooth
      headset that is light and doesn't interfere either with glasses or with
      perspiration or with a headband?

      Any suggestion for proper hardware/software combo, including a Palm case?

      Thanks, Paul
    • Jerry Gluck
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 24, 2007
        Paul,

        I haven't used this (I'm fine with my Sennheiser PX-100s on the
        treadmill :-D), but I've heard some positive scuttlebutt (hmm, that's an
        oxymoron) about it...

        http://www.softick.com/bluetooth-audio/

        As for a BT headset, je ne sais pas...

        Regards,

        -Jerry

        --
        Commonsense is on perpetual backorder...
        Linux User #165194