Re: [peditors] pToolSetPro

    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 1, 2007
      Quoting "Richard L. Davisson" <rld187@...>:

      > Thank you very much John! pToolSetPro is what I was talking about. I
      > knew there was something I was missing, I just wasn't sure of the
      > name. Do you recommend pToolSetPro versus pToolSet?Why or why not?

      Depends. Currently it enables use of list management (easily change
      order and content of) pLaunchTool, pDeskAccTool, and pScriptTool, and
      provides an excellent ASCII character insertion tool. Otherwise
      doesn't change how pToolSet works at all. I use it, but you might not.
      Open the current (8.11) pToolSet manual, go to the top, and do a find
      search on "pToolSetPro", and keep going through all the finds, and
      you'll see the info about the modules it enhances.

      > How much does it cost?

      I think it's $9, not sure, select pToolSetProEnabler on Pauls
      website and it'll tell you I think.

      > I really appreciate your help. Thank you again.

      Yup, my pleasure.

      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 2, 2007
        > > knew there was something I was missing, I just wasn't sure of the
        > > name. Do you recommend pToolSetPro versus pToolSet?Why or why not?

        pToolSetPro doesn't work w/o pToolSet. /Paul