Re: [peditors] Pilot-Link & 32K Memos

    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 8, 2007
      Hi Dan:

      On Sat, Apr 07, 2007 at 04:15:43PM -0700, Dan Stromberg wrote:
      > But to get jpilot to use large memos with the standard databases (which is
      > advantageous if you want to sync with both windows and linux), you might try
      > the attached patch, which I've been using for a while. I wrote it - it's a
      > bit of a hack - use the jpilot author's patch when it becomes available
      > instead.

      Attachments are not allowed by yahoo. Whoever wants it, should probably
      contact Dan directly. Or Dan could send the patch as a regular e-mail to the
      Forum. /Paul
    • Jerry Gluck
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 8, 2007
        Paul / Dan,

        Thanks, but it's Herve (the OT/OP) who would need that. I don't sync my TX, I
        back it up automatically twice a day.

        Regards,

        -Jerry

        --
        Commonsense is on perpetual backorder...
      • Hervé Guillemot
        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 10, 2007
          Hi everybody !

          Thanks a lot for your investigations !

          My version of Jpilot is 0.99.9. Pilot-link is in 0.12.1.

          I've builbed the sources of these two programs but I'm not a hacker so
          I'm not able to explore the code of Jpilot

          Effectively, I would really appreciate to use Jpilot wiht the standard
          32k memos.
          Jpilot *does* support Memos32.pdb but when I activate this feature I
          no longer see other memos in Jpilot unless I de-activate it.

          Dan's patch is probably the solution of my problem.

          Is there any solution to get it ?
          In "files" section of this group ?

          Herve

          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 10, 2007
            On Tue, Apr 10, 2007 at 02:09:42PM -0000, Herv? Guillemot wrote:
            > Dan's patch is probably the solution of my problem.
            >
            > Is there any solution to get it ?
            > In "files" section of this group ?

            I BCC this to Dan. /Paul
          • Hervé Guillemot