Re: [peditors] Test Message

  • Jon Hind
    Message 1 of 26 , Apr 1, 2007
      Unless they have started blocking outside the UK, you can listen live or up
      to 7 days later.

      I Have listened to it in foreign parts.

      For a laugh I even did it on my mobile phone...

      Jon

      --
      Jon

      Email & MSN: jon@...
      Google Talk: wjonhind

    • Jerry Gluck
      Message 2 of 26 , Apr 1, 2007
        Well, my mistake, I thought it was TV/video. Many thanks!

        Regards,

        -Jerry

        Message 3 of 26 , Apr 1, 2007
          No problem,

          Enjoy. It makes paying my licence fee a pleasure :)

          --
          Jon

          Email & MSN: jon@...
          Google Talk: wjonhind