Re: [peditors] Test Message

  • Jerry Gluck
    Message 1 of 26 , Mar 31, 2007
      Darn! Can't get that channel on this side of the pond...

      Maybe when the fiber optic internet/phone/TV service gets to my
      neighborhood...

      -Jerry

      --
      Commonsense is on perpetual backorder...
    • Jon Hind
      Message 2 of 26 , Apr 1, 2007
        Unless they have started blocking outside the UK, you can listen live or up
        to 7 days later.

        I Have listened to it in foreign parts.

        For a laugh I even did it on my mobile phone...

        Jon

        --
        Jon

        Email & MSN: jon@...
        Google Talk: wjonhind

      • Jerry Gluck
        Message 3 of 26 , Apr 1, 2007
          Well, my mistake, I thought it was TV/video. Many thanks!

          Regards,

          -Jerry

          Message 4 of 26 , Apr 1, 2007
            No problem,

            Enjoy. It makes paying my licence fee a pleasure :)

            --
            Jon

            Email & MSN: jon@...
            Google Talk: wjonhind