Re: [peditors] this space for rent

  • Jerry Gluck
    Message 1 of 38 , Mar 5, 2007
      That's probably Agent Smith, you're really in the Matrix.

      I vote for "Please Recycle"

      -Jerry

      --
      Commonsense is on perpetual backorder...
      Message 38 of 38 , Mar 8, 2007
        Quoting John Markley <jmmjr@...>:

        > Quoting Paul Nevai <nevai@...-state.edu>:
        >
        >> On Mon, Mar 05, 2007 at 06:20:04PM -0500, John Markley wrote:
        >>> Paul- How about "This statement is false". :)
        >>
        >> I was about 9 years old when I first heard this [coming from an
        >> ancient Greek
        >> guy]. I think it went like "I always lie". /Paul
        >>

        > Maybe the same guy who could only go half way......
        >
        > ~ John

        This has been troubling away in a little back-of-my-mind compartment
        and finally I checked it. Two different guys. Yours was actually a
        Cretan, and the half-way guy a Greek. So they were a pair o' docs.