Re: pToolSet feature request

  • bluefish1960
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 1, 2007
      Thanks for that suggestion, it looks absolutley perfect.
      I got it working fine on my TX, and although it does not seem to give
      me more than 7 clipboards, it integrates wonderfully well with pedit,
      and more importantly for me, pEditTool.
      Andy

      > Andy
      > You might like Clips
      > http://muchy.com/review/clips.html
      >
      > It's Japanese freeware and has worked great for years. 10 item
      > rotating clipboard. You have to checkout the application icon, it
      > changes depending whether the app is off, on, or on after reset.
      >
      > Let me know if you have questions about which prc's to install.
      >

      > TR

    • Kartha
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 28, 2007
        Hello Paul

        Since you have indicated that you are more likely to entertain
        "enhancements" to pToolSet, here goes -

        I would like to request a change in the displaying of the various
        press events for each of the hardbuttons. For eg, I have the following
        script mapped to the Press'n hold #3 event for hard button number 2-

        pScript_03 {hotsync::/x6}

        If, at runtime, instead of displaying "run pScript_03" under "Press'n
        hold#3", you could instead display "run hotsync", it would provide
        enhanced feedback when trying to activate it. That way I wouldn't be
        launching my sudoku program instead of launching hotsync.

        This, of course, would be classified under the header of "nice to have"

        Regards

        Arun.
      • Steve Kunkel
        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 28, 2007
          I think JohnM actually posted a technique for accomplishing this a
          while back ....

          --
          steve | steve | steve | steve | steve
          Message 4 of 11 , Nov 28, 2007
            Quoting Steve Kunkel <kunkel321@...>:

            > I think JohnM actually posted a technique for accomplishing this a
            > while back ....

            Yes. A workaround. Of course, if Paul is able and willing to make
            this a feature, probably few would object. :) I'll re-explain the
            method in the response to your pScript DA post.

            ~ John