Re: [peditors] PeditPro + Datebook4 bug.

  • Tyler Beard
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 8, 2000
      I too am running Datebk4 and PeditPro on a Visor Dlx, but I am not
      experiencing the trouble you describe. Because Datebk4 simply accesses the
      memo database, I would be surprised if PeditPro was the culprit.

      You might try posting this issue to the Datebk4 e-group:
      http://www.egroups.com/messages/pimlicodatebk

      tyler

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 8, 2000
        Thanks, I'll give it a go.
      • briandietrich887@cs.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 12, 2000
          Yes, It's happened a couple of times. I'm trying to hone in on exactly what's
          happening when this error occurs (An open memo in Peditpro with hard-key
          switch? To or from Peditpro to DB4?) Pretty sure its a double click from
          split-screen to full screen DB4 memo edit to Peditpro. I'll keep an eye
          peeled even though its excruciatingly painful (haha)

          Welcome back!
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 13, 2000
            Maybe it's time to remind you again: backup [hotsync] at least once a day.