use a mouse pointer in fossil wristpda palm os4

  • antonioguede
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2006
      Hi,
      I would like to know if anyone has an idea of how to use a mouse
      pointer in a palm os 4 fossil wrist pda.
      I have tried with "laptophack" through my pc keyboard with a software
      called "handshare" everything works ok but when I try to do a "tap" it
      reports me a "pen q out of sync". I also tried with "ppointer tool" but
      this time the pointer does not appear in the screen.
      So please if anyone has another idea of controlling a full funcionality
      mouse pointer in a palm os 4 fosill wristpda through any other way let
      me know.
      Regards,
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 30, 2006
        Quoting antonioguede <antonioguede@...>:

        > Hi,
        > I would like to know if anyone has an idea of how to use a mouse
        > pointer in a palm os 4 fossil wrist pda.
        > I have tried with "laptophack" through my pc keyboard with a software
        > called "handshare" everything works ok but when I try to do a "tap" it
        > reports me a "pen q out of sync". I also tried with "ppointer tool" but
        > this time the pointer does not appear in the screen.
        > So please if anyone has another idea of controlling a full funcionality
        > mouse pointer in a palm os 4 fosill wristpda through any other way let
        > me know.
        > Regards,

        Hi, Antonio-

        Your two messages have appeared on the forum. I sure hope someone has
        some experience with this and can help you. Unfortunately I cannot, as
        I don't use any of the components you're dealing with. Don't give up...