[OT] mindmapping software

  • Steve Kunkel
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 29, 2006
      [Off topic] Have you guys checked out FreeMind?
      http://freemind.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Main_Page
      It's pretty cool. You can import file structures from your computer and
      view them as a map. Also can open FreeMind files in Bonsai, then import to
      Palm. Iv'e been playing around with the Windows version, but apparenlty
      there'r also Mac and Unix options.

      --
      ===SteveK====================
      myspace.com/stevekunkel, T5, WindowsXP, PocketMirror, Anagram,

    • Jon Hind
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 31, 2006
        Yes it's quite useable - definitely recommended.

        I Too use it to give me different views of Zoot. Also there's a wiki that
        does a simple rather slick way of incorporating mind maps.

        It's programmed in Java and the linux version is just as good.

        Personally I'm still waiting for a modern version of Zoot and a port for the
        farm

        --
        Jon

        Email and MSN: jon@...