Re: [peditors] Re: How to Invoke Double Taps (WAS: How Do You Use pEdit???)

    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 5, 2006
      # Before I give up, has anyone has any experience with pGraffitiTool on a
      # Treo 650? Specifically, how can I replicate a "applications" to "Menu"
      # softscreen swipe?

      I don't have an answer BUT I know that some Palms with OS 5 don't work with
      pGraffitiTool which uses an undocumented feature of the OS. It is a legit but
      undocumented feature. Palm reserves the right to stop supporting undocumented
      features and they do it all the time. All=my=best, Paul
    • Dwight C. Carr
      Message 2 of 14 , Mar 5, 2006
        # Before I give up, has anyone has any experience with pGraffitiTool on a
        # Treo 650? Specifically, how can I replicate a "applications" to "Menu"
        # softscreen swipe?

        The graffiti looking screen opens just fine, and I can manipulate the pointer, but I cannot cause any actions to be invoked. Maybe I am doing something wrong.

        Dwight...

        Message 3 of 14 , Mar 6, 2006
          # The graffiti looking screen opens just fine, and I can manipulate the
          # pointer, but I cannot cause any actions to be invoked. Maybe I am doing
          # something wrong.

          That's exactly. The action itself is not supported by all OS 5 Palms. It
          uses the undocumented feature.

          Try to do it manually. If it works manually, it also works via scripts. And
          vice-versa.

          All=my=best, Paul