TC and the latest ptoolset Tap consult

  • jledesma28
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2006
      I feel silly asking this question but I can't get pTodo or pDate to
      launch from within a memo with a right screen taps 2nd and 3rd on the
      screen but when I am not in an edit memo it works..is this normal and
      pardon

      thanks
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2006
        # I feel silly asking this question but I can't get pTodo or pDate to
        # launch from within a memo with a right screen taps 2nd and 3rd on the
        # screen but when I am not in an edit memo it works..is this normal and
        # pardon

        This is normal. If a scrollbar is there then taps are disabled. The same
        with any other button, etc. Just on the 2 sides. All=my=best, Paul
      • jledesma28
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 1, 2006