Re: [peditors] OT: Document to go

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 7, 2005
      # I recently bought a Palm TE2 and Document to go come with it in ROM is
      # somebody know how I can remove it, it is really useless for me on my Palm
      # and I think that it can generate some conflict with other apps.

      Hi Luc:

      My advice: don't mess with the ROM. I never use DTG either. BTW, you can set
      it not to participate in "FIND" and then there will be no conflicts, I think.
      All=my=best, Paul
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 7, 2005
        On 12/6/05, lufades <lufad@...> wrote:

        > I recently bought a Palm TE2 and Document to go come with it in ROM
        > is somebody know how I can remove it, it is really useless for me on my
        > Palm and I think that it can generate some conflict with other apps.

        I don't believe you can *do* this.

        Brayder Technologies' JackSprat is capable of removing applications
        from ROM in *some* Palm and Sony devices, but the E2 and other devices
        using NVFS are *not* supported.

        Leave DTG in ROM, and don't use it.

        I have DTG on my Tapwave Zodiac, and had it before that on my Tungsten
        E, Handspring Visor Pro, and Handspring Deluxe. It has *never* caused
        a problem with anything else.