Executive Director Position - Innovative Youth Org (SF mission district)

  • EVENTS | urbanPEACE/NDMC
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2005
      *** JOB ANNOUNCEMENT - PLEASE POST WIDELY - JOB ANNOUNCEMENT ***

      greetings,

      We would like to extend an invitation for dharma & awareness
      practitioners and people of color to apply for the
      Executive Director position of this San Francisco-based
      youth organization.

      Please print, post and distribute this announcement in your community.

      Desired qualifications, background information and instructions
      for applying are in the attached PDF file.

      If you have any difficulty with this attachment, please reply
      to this email for a text version.

      Please submit your resume ASAP to be considered in the earliest
      round of review.

      ---
      marie k. morohoshi
      Communications Steward
      New Dharma Meditation Center for Urban Peace
      1056 60th Street
      Emeryville, CA 94608
      p: 510.547.FREE
      http://www.newdharma.com

      "Do you want to be awake or do you want to be asleep?"