Re: [peditors] a new Treo is coming...

  • jmmjr@umich.edu
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 21, 2005
      Quoting Rick Reynolds <rickr@...>:

      I guess I'm one of the Palm faithful tempted to cry
      > "foul!" This just makes my decision to look harder into a
      > Linux-based
      > handheld that much easier.

      Me too, if, if, if (heh heh) Paul would program for it......

      cheers, John.
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 21, 2005
        # > Linux-based
        # > handheld that much easier.
        #
        # Me too, if, if, if (heh heh) Paul would program for it......

        If a linux based PDA becomes widely accepted and if I can program for it
        using Mac OS X, then I will be happy, I mean, HAPPY, to do it. It would be
        like I died and went to unix. All=my=best, Paul