Re: [peditors] a new Treo is coming...

  • Rick Reynolds
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 21 9:33 AM
      Paul Nevai wrote:

      >Hi Guys:
      >
      >http://www.businessweek.com/technology/content/sep2005/tc20050920_6583_tc081.htm
      >
      >If any of you gets one like this, please post your impressions on the
      Forum.

      Oh well. I've been using a Treo 600, and was looking forward to a 650.
      But if this is a technology dead-end...

      "The embrace of Microsoft is bound to cause howls of betrayal among the
      Palm faithful." I guess I'm one of the Palm faithful tempted to cry
      "foul!" This just makes my decision to look harder into a Linux-based
      handheld that much easier.

      Thanks,
      Rick Reynolds
      --
      He who breaks a thing to find out what it is, has left the path of
      wisdom. -- Gandalf
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 21 9:59 AM
        Quoting Rick Reynolds <rickr@...>:

        I guess I'm one of the Palm faithful tempted to cry
        > "foul!" This just makes my decision to look harder into a
        > Linux-based
        > handheld that much easier.

        Me too, if, if, if (heh heh) Paul would program for it......

        cheers, John.
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 21 10:56 AM
          # > Linux-based
          # > handheld that much easier.
          #
          # Me too, if, if, if (heh heh) Paul would program for it......

          If a linux based PDA becomes widely accepted and if I can program for it
          using Mac OS X, then I will be happy, I mean, HAPPY, to do it. It would be
          like I died and went to unix. All=my=best, Paul