pedit and tugnsten t3 slider

  • neripunk
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2005
      I recently installed peditPro 7.20 in my Tungsten T3. The slider (I'm
      guessing that is the right name, the little button that resizes the
      virtual grafitty input area so that the whole screen becomes available
      to text/programs), however appears not to be working, it is dull and
      does nothing with pedit. Other programs work OK. I tried to
      reinstall AppSlipRotate.prc and StatusBarLib.prc, but it did not
      change anything.

      Is this supposed to work? Can I get the stretch display with pedit?

      Thanks

      Ivan
    • Josh Morris
      Message 2 of 3 , May 31, 2005
        Not yet. I believe Paul was considering it, though.

        Cheers!
        Josh

        Is this supposed to work? Can I get the stretch display with pedit?

        Latest pedit/pToolSet/LapTopHack at http://www.osuweb.net/~pc/pca/pc_all.zip
        pedit/pToolSet/LapTopHack scripting info/resources at http://www.peditors.com
        Yahoo! Groups Links
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 1 5:35 AM