Re: [peditors] Re: New poll for peditors

  • Michael M. Rye
    Message 1 of 150 , Apr 8, 2005
      I would also have to vote "No" on this feature. The power button on my
      Kyocera 7135 actually powers the phone side of the device on and off. I
      don't want anything interfering with that.

      --
      Michael

      Message 150 of 150 , Apr 8, 2005
        Paul Nevai <nevai@...-state.edu> writes:

        > I don't mind the numerous NO votes for the power button question. I know

        I have a Tungsten E, and the power button (top right) is awkward to
        operate when I use the device with the hard cover, i.e. most of the
        time. And, even without the cover, it's not so easy for me to quickly
        reach. So, I voted no because such a feature would not be of much
        value to me.

        Paolo
        --
        Lisp Propulsion Laboratory log - http://www.paoloamoroso.it/log