Re: [peditors] Using PeditPro with Phlegm Hack and Arranger

  • whytcrow@io.com
    Message 1 of 17 , Aug 1, 2000

      >I like ThoughtMill from HandsHigh Software (www.handshigh.com).

      ThoughtMill gets slow though if you have outlines of any size.

      I now have the beta version of Arranger, and reinstalled pedit so I
      could link to it, and wow, that's cool. I'm much happier now having
      all my editing functions as normal. I was even happier when I
      realized how you get *back* to Arranger (hit the apps button) from
      pedit. ;) This makes it worth reg'ing Arranger.

      Jennifer

      The White Crow
      FUDGE Deryni and the Penn Ar Mor Ars Magica Saga:
      http://www.io.com/~whytcrow/rpg.html
      "Your destruction is the will of the gods, and we are their
      instrument." -- Halo
    • Chuck C.
      Message 2 of 17 , Aug 1, 2000
        How to get Back to Arranger? You don't have PhlegmHack!?!
        By ALL means, GET IT!!-- You can get back to ANYWHERE with a single
        stroke! (Also BTW, I have found PhlegmHack to be SLICKER than
        SwitchHack.) -Chuck

        --- In peditors@egroups.com, whytcrow@i... wrote:

        > I was even happier when I realized how you get *back* to Arranger
        > (hit the apps button) from pedit. ;) This makes it worth
        > reg'ing Arranger. Jennifer
        < < <
      • whytcrow@io.com
        Message 3 of 17 , Aug 1, 2000
          >How to get Back to Arranger? You don't have PhlegmHack!?!
          >By ALL means, GET IT!!-- You can get back to ANYWHERE with a single
          >stroke! (Also BTW, I have found PhlegmHack to be SLICKER than
          >SwitchHack.) -Chuck

          Well, it is just a tap away to Arranger...

          No, I don't use PhlegmHack. I have a hard time with a program named
          something like that and haven't tried it out yet. I tend to use
          PopFavorites as a way to navigate fairly quickly rather than back and
          forth so I havne't needed it just yet.

          I suppose I could look at PhlegmHack (bleck--they oog me out). ;)

          Jennifer

          The White Crow
          FUDGE Deryni and the Penn Ar Mor Ars Magica Saga:
          http://www.io.com/~whytcrow/rpg.html
          "Your destruction is the will of the gods, and we are their
          instrument." -- Halo
        • Peter Grierson
          Message 4 of 17 , Aug 1, 2000
            PhlegmHack is an extension of SwitchHack.

            It is free, but if you want to register, the author suggests you register
            SwithchHack.
            How to get Back to Arranger? You don't have PhlegmHack!?!
            By ALL means, GET IT!!-- You can get back to ANYWHERE with a single
            stroke! (Also BTW, I have found PhlegmHack to be SLICKER than
            SwitchHack.) -Chuck

            --- In peditors@egroups.com, whytcrow@i... wrote:

            > I was even happier when I realized how you get *back* to Arranger
            > (hit the apps button) from pedit. ;) This makes it worth
            > reg'ing Arranger. Jennifer
            < < <

          • Chuck C.
            Message 5 of 17 , Aug 2, 2000
              Uhhh, No. It is simply BETTER!! Yes SwitchHack came up with the
              idea first, but PhlegmHack wrote BETTER CODE & made a slicker
              product. The authors do not know each other, nor are their programs
              in ANY way related. The author of Phlegm simply offers his program
              FREE & in jest implied, "Hey if you WANT to pay, you can pay the
              other guy." My advice: get the BETTER of the 2--Get Phlegm!! . . .
              Utterly Indispensable.

              --- In peditors@egroups.com, "Peter Grierson" <peter.grierson@s...>
              wrote: > PhlegmHack is an extension . . . .

              > to Chuck's:
              > I have found PhlegmHack to be SLICKER than SwitchHack. -Chuck

              P.S. If you don't want your own PhlegmHack, Don't Smoke. And if you
              smoke, QUIT!!
              Message 6 of 17 , Aug 15, 2000
                # I now have the beta version of Arranger, and reinstalled pedit so I
                # could link to it, and wow, that's cool. I'm much happier now having
                # all my editing functions as normal. I was even happier when I
                # realized how you get *back* to Arranger (hit the apps button) from
                # pedit. ;) This makes it worth reg'ing Arranger.

                Don't forget the QuickSwitcher! See the manual. Best regards, Paul