pTextTool and pEditTool testers are needed...

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2005
      Hi Guys:

      About 10% of pTextTool and pEditTool had to be re-organized and re-written
      since they grew out their current pants, and I need a few testers to make
      sure that I didn't break anything.

      Please note that pEditTool has a new for-the-time-being secret and very
      essential new feature which needs to be tested too.

      NOTE. If you are currently on my pedit beta list testing pedit's new secret
      features, then you will be automatically added to the pToolSet beta list so
      there is no need for you to contact me.

      Please contact 2me@....