Stay on in cradle???

  • cuxfal56
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2005
      Hello,

      is anyone else sorely missing the possibility of NO auto power-off if
      your Treo 650 is connected to external power.

      I was shocked, shocked, to realize that there is no such option in
      the Power Panel of Prefs. I think all my (5?) prior Palms had that
      option.

      Is there a way?? If so, let us know.

      Best,
      CF Turnip
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2005
        #
        # I was shocked, shocked, to realize that there is no such option in
        # the Power Panel of Prefs. I think all my (5?) prior Palms had that
        # option.

        Hi P...r:

        I still can't help. However, I am shocked that you were shocked. I thought
        the Treo 650 was shock-proof.

        It smells like this was a deliberate design choice to me.

        My theory: keeping the Treo 650 on may drain the battery even if it is in the
        cradle.

        All=my=best, Paul