pEdit: Screen graphics problem

  • Maya Rose
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 24, 2005
      When I cycle in pEditPro through the Preference screen tabs, by order,
      I get an ugly remains of the EditView tab in the next tabs.

      I have some screenshots to explain what I mean but as I cannot attach
      it here, I'll need some email to send it to.

      Maya
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 24, 2005
        Hi Maya:

        # When I cycle in pEditPro through the Preference screen tabs, by order, I
        # get an ugly remains of the EditView tab in the next tabs. I have some
        # screenshots to explain what I mean but as I cannot attach it here, I'll
        # need some email to send it to.

        You have a T5 or a Treo650. Right?

        Do you have a secret? Things like a 3rd party hack? They might cause it.

        I noticed such things too with some stuff in pToolSet but I kind of brushed
        it off since it is cosmetic and I am doing more important things now. It is
        definitely a [cosmetic] bug but I am not sure who to blame: me or Palm.

        However, I have never seen such things with pedit.

        Can I see the screen shots?

        All=my=best, Paul