Buttons on Treo 650

  • roninksb
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 23, 2005
      I know that you are not keen on programming for specific device
      hardware features but I have to ask.

      Any plans on supporting the buttons on the Treo in pMasterTool? I am
      particularly interested in the home and menu buttons.

      Thanks.
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 23, 2005
        # Any plans on supporting the buttons on the Treo in pMasterTool? I am
        # particularly interested in the home and menu buttons.

        I don't even know what those buttons are. My simulator doesn't have those
        buttons. I really will not support stuff unless (i) they are pretty common,
        or (ii) I own the same hardware.

        I don't have a Treo and don't plan to have one. I am sure I mentioned already
        that the idea of putting one's ears on the screen makes me feel uneasy. I am
        too fastidious for such a thing. I keep my PDA screen [and my glasses]
        spotless.

        All=my=best, Paul