pToDo Tool Feature

  • Brian
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2005
      Hi Paul,

      As a replacement for the built-in ToDo app I use ToDo+ from HandsHigh.
      ToDo+ has a feature to create a repeats on a ToDo item. I know other
      products offer this feature as well, although I can remember names. It
      would be great if pTodo Tool could have the dialog to setup repeats as
      well.

      I am not sure how difficult this would be. I am even sure if all
      products use the same format for creating repeats, which would make it
      impossible.

      I don't think this is something your going to do, but thought I'd
      throw it out there. Maybe it isn't as hard as I think. I can give you
      more information if you need it.

      Maybe someone has another solution.

      Brian
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2005
        #
        # I am not sure how difficult this would be. I am even sure if all
        # products use the same format for creating repeats, which would make it
        # impossible.
        #
        # I don't think this is something your going to do, but thought I'd
        # throw it out there. Maybe it isn't as hard as I think. I can give you
        # more information if you need it.

        pToDoTool is an add on to the built-in ToDo not to 3rd party propriety stuff.
        Sorry.

        Easy to do or not? Probably impossible unless the ToDo+ guy gives me his
        source code. However, I wouldn't do it no matter what. Sorry, again?

        BTW, I am a registered ToDo+ user.