LTH: running apps using keyboard only

  • protective1
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2005
      Hi - I'm a newbie to LapTopHack. This may sound like a very basic
      question, but on a Palm Vx (OS 3.5.3) running LapTopHack, how do I
      run an application from the Palm built-in "Applications" program
      using only the keyboard? The only way I can figure out how to do it
      is to use pPointer and click on the program I want to run, but I'm
      sure there must be a more simple way.

      Basically, I can't figure out what kind of controls Apps uses. (I'm
      using List view if that matters)

      Thanks!
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2005
        #
        # Basically, I can't figure out what kind of controls Apps uses. (I'm
        # using List view if that matters)

        The Application Launcher uses no controls at all. It's a kind of a table. So
        the pPointer is only what you got. Try pToolSet and its pLaunchTool. That
        is fully keyboard friendly.

        Also, there are Application Launcher replacements which are keyboard
        friendly, I think.