Tungsten|W and pToolSet

  • ka6ah2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2005
      Hi everybody;

      I use pToolSet + pButtonsPro to emulate app/find/etc. buttons with
      screen border taps on my Tungsten|W

      I've noticed that brightness dialog call is not working when it is
      binded to some screen border tap.

      anyone with T|W, please reply if you have the same problem, or maybe
      I just did something wrong, so reply if you are able to invoke
      brightness dialog via screen tap using pButtonsPro
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2005
        #
        # I've noticed that brightness dialog call is not working when it is
        # binded to some screen border tap.
        #
        # anyone with T|W, please reply if you have the same problem, or maybe
        # I just did something wrong, so reply if you are able to invoke
        # brightness dialog via screen tap using pButtonsPro

        This case was resolved yesterday via private communication.

        BTW, the next pToolSet release will have 2 types of "brightness dialog
        activators" so it works with both old and new Palms.