Re: [peditors] pToolButtons or pTollButtonsPro ?

    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 8, 2004
      # Oh and, BTW, the new .peditrc feature is damn cool ! I just love it.

      I was expecting that from you the ".emacs" guy. BTW, my ".emacs" is huge. I
      wrote it years ago and I understand about 5% of it only since I know no Lisp
      at all anymore. Best regards, Paul
    • Xavier Maillard
      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 8, 2004
        Paul Nevai a écrit :
        > # Oh and, BTW, the new .peditrc feature is damn cool ! I just love it.
        >
        > I was expecting that from you the ".emacs" guy. BTW, my ".emacs" is huge. I
        > wrote it years ago and I understand about 5% of it only since I know no Lisp
        > at all anymore.

        It would be cool if pEdit supported Lisp :)

        Just to diverge a little bit, my .emacs is approximately 180Ko :p

        Back to pEdit and so, .peditrc is just a neat idea ! Thank you for
        implementing this :p

        Sincerely
        --
        Xavier Maillard

        ----------

        Post-scriptum La Poste

        Ce message est confidentiel. Sous réserve de tout accord conclu par
        écrit entre vous et La Poste, son contenu ne représente en aucun cas un
        engagement de la part de La Poste. Toute publication, utilisation ou
        diffusion, même partielle, doit être autorisée préalablement. Si vous
        n'êtes pas destinataire de ce message, merci d'en avertir immédiatement
        l'expéditeur.

        Message 3 of 12 , Dec 8, 2004
          # It would be cool if pEdit supported Lisp :)

          It's true the other way around. See LispMe

          http://www.lispme.de/index.html#lispme/

          Best regards, Paul
        • Ian Soboroff
          Message 4 of 12 , Dec 8, 2004
            Paul Nevai <nevai@...-state.edu> writes:

            > # It would be cool if pEdit supported Lisp :)
            >
            > It's true the other way around. See LispMe
            >
            > http://www.lispme.de/index.html#lispme/

            I have often wondered what it would be like if the scripting language
            for pedit were LispMe Scheme. LispMe has a built-in editor
            mode...

            Ian
            Message 5 of 12 , Dec 8, 2004
              # I have often wondered what it would be like if the scripting language
              # for pedit were LispMe Scheme. LispMe has a built-in editor
              # mode...

              Stop wondering and do it [smiley]. I am sure that it can be done the same way
              as pToolSet handles pedit scripts. If you need pedit's co-operation, that can
              be arranged. My best. Paul [I am 100% LispMe handicapped]
            • Xavier Maillard
              Message 6 of 12 , Dec 8, 2004
                Paul Nevai a écrit :
                > # It would be cool if pEdit supported Lisp :)
                >
                > It's true the other way around. See LispMe
                >
                > http://www.lispme.de/index.html#lispme/

                Awesome ! Adopted too :)

                --
                Xavier Maillard