Anyone use more than one PDA at a time

  • ravinderwaliauk
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 2, 2004
      Guys,

      For the first time I am in a position that I have two PDAs, a PalmVx
      and a Garmin Ique 3600.

      Does anyone run more than one PDA at a time or do you hand
      down/sell/etc the old one and only use one at a time?

      Thanks,

      Rav.
    • Xavier Maillard
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 3, 2004
        ravinderwaliauk a écrit :

        > Does anyone run more than one PDA at a time or do you hand
        > down/sell/etc the old one and only use one at a time?

        I use one at a time and generally give my old hardware to friends
        or family.

        --
        Xavier Maillard

        ----------

        Post-scriptum La Poste

        Ce message est confidentiel. Sous réserve de tout accord conclu par
        écrit entre vous et La Poste, son contenu ne représente en aucun cas un
        engagement de la part de La Poste. Toute publication, utilisation ou
        diffusion, même partielle, doit être autorisée préalablement. Si vous
        n'êtes pas destinataire de ce message, merci d'en avertir immédiatement
        l'expéditeur.

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 3, 2004
          # Does anyone run more than one PDA at a time or do you hand
          # down/sell/etc the old one and only use one at a time?

          I use one only [Tungsten C] although I have about a dozen. I sold one on
          eBay but I keep the rest just in case I need to test something on a real
          device. All my Palms are old, even the TC is about 2 years old or so. I
          still ove it [when it works]. Best regards, Paul

          P.S. I gave a Palm to my daughter-in-law who dropped and broke it soon. No
          more Palms as gifts.
        • Emanuil Giuris
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 4, 2004
            I have a tungsten T3 for business use (contacts, appointments, medical texts
            and apps, dictionaries, databases) and a Palm m500 (monochrome) to read
            novels while in bed. I still like my m500 very much, it is slim, its battery
            lasts longer and you can read comfortably in the dark. I would like to see
            powerful monochrome models in the future. Color and the sliding of the TT3
            has not been of much use for me. I use the TT3 because of its fast processor
            and the RAM (64mb).

            Emanuil Giuris
            Neurologist
            Thessaloniki, Greece