Re: [peditors] pScript to Open Particular Memo

    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 30, 2004
      # and gone WinBlows.

      I have to confess that although I love my Macs and the Mac OS X [aka unix], I
      also like my Dell XPS with Windows XP Pro. A nice machine and the OS is not
      that bad at all. /Paul
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 13, 2004
        Hi Jeff and Guys:

        # How do I open memo "FooBar" using a pScript? From the command bar, and
        # therefore from virtually anywhere, I want to run a script that starts
        # MemoPad (or, more likely, pEdit), and opens memo "FooBar". I can't
        # find documentation on how to do this anywhere.

        The next version of pedit will be able to open up memos using the "title" via
        "ESC g" and "ESC G". If any of you is ready for a beta test, please contact
        2me@....

        Best regards, Paul
      • John Kershaw
        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 13, 2004
          At 4:49 am -0500 13/12/04, Paul Nevai wrote:
          >Hi Jeff and Guys:
          >
          ># How do I open memo "FooBar" using a pScript? From the command bar, and
          ># therefore from virtually anywhere, I want to run a script that starts
          ># MemoPad (or, more likely, pEdit), and opens memo "FooBar". I can't
          ># find documentation on how to do this anywhere.
          >
          >The next version of pedit will be able to open up memos using the "title" via
          >"ESC g" and "ESC G". If any of you is ready for a beta test, please contact
          >2me@....

          Ooh, ooh! Does that mean I can highlight a BumpyCase word (eg
          FooBar), run a pScript and have memo 'FooBar' open?

          If so, Huzzah! and count me in for a beta!

          John.
          T:01274 581519 www.kershaw.org M:07944 755613
          E:john@... | skype:johnmkershaw
          AIM:johnkershaw | Y!/MSN:john_m_kershaw
        • Marcus Williams
          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 13, 2004
            On 13/12/2004, Paul Nevai wrote:
            > The next version of pedit will be able to open up memos using the "title" via
            > "ESC g" and "ESC G". If any of you is ready for a beta test, please contact
            > 2me@....

            Oh man.... I see a Wiki pscript coming on..... [double click camel
            case title wikiword, stroke to launch a pscript that jumps to that
            memo]

            Marcus

            --
            Marcus Williams -- http://www.quintic.co.uk
            Quintic Ltd, 39 Newnham Road, Cambridge, UK