I need a few volunteers for a pedit test

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2004
      Hi Guys:

      If you have a lots of memos in your Memo32DB [sic and not MemoDB] AND your
      keep your memos in alphabetic order, then please volunteer for a simple
      test. I want to see how long it takes to sort Memo32DB on various Palms.

      I need this info because some 3rd party software may mess up Memo32DB and
      then I want to figure out how long it takes to fix it.

      BTW, I expect that on all Palms this is going to be very fast, say, 1/10
      secs, if you have about 100 memos.

      Please contact 2me@.... Best regards, Paul
    • Sander Roosendaal
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2004
        I have 66 memos in Memo32 only. Is that enough?

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 1, 2004
          # I have 66 memos in Memo32 only. Is that enough?

          Yep. /Paul