Re: [peditors] peditPro registration with PalmOS Exchange

  • Michael M. Rye
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 12, 2004
      On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 10:13:59 -0400 (EDT) Paul Nevai
      <nevai@...-state.edu> wrote:
      ># Yes, they could, but as I mentioned pedit also needs to register with
      the
      ># PalmOS Exchange Manager in order for it to work.
      >
      >It does [I said it in another message].

      Ah, I must have missed that. Sorry. Specifically peditPro (it's the
      edition of your software that I have registered) does register? I'll check
      "internally" with the SnapperMail folks to find out what can be done to get
      it to show up in SnapperMail for viewing attachments of appropriate types
      for the various pedit versions.

      ># >pToolSet could do it too but it's too much effort.
      ># Why's that?
      >
      >Well, it would be a "hack". Move traffic from MemoPad to pedit.

      "I see," said the blind man. Thanks!

      --
      Michael
      Message 2 of 13 , Aug 12, 2004
        # Ah, I must have missed that. Sorry. Specifically peditPro (it's the
        # edition of your software that I have registered) does register? I'll check
        # "internally" with the SnapperMail folks to find out what can be done to get
        # it to show up in SnapperMail for viewing attachments of appropriate types
        # for the various pedit versions.

        from peditPro's code:

        #define exgRegExtensionID 0xfffd
        #define peditProCreator 'pnPr'
        const UInt32 thePeditCreatorID = peditProCreator;
        ExgRegisterData (thePeditCreatorID, exgRegExtensionID, NULL);

        Best regards, Paul
      • Michael M. Rye
        Message 3 of 13 , Aug 12, 2004
          Great! Thanks! I am going to send an Email to the Snapper folks about
          this shortly.

          --
          Michael