Page down on a T3 ?

  • hisimage8
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 29, 2004
      I'm feeling a little crazy -- I can't get my T3 "down" navigator pad
      to advance a page at a time in either ListView or EditView in
      peditpro. Given that I've just come back to peditpro after a
      several-year absence I know quite well that I might have inadvertently
      switched some preference setting . . . or worse!

      Help anyone?!

      Patricia
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 29, 2004
        # I'm feeling a little crazy -- I can't get my T3 "down" navigator pad
        # to advance a page at a time in either ListView or EditView in
        # peditpro. Given that I've just come back to peditpro after a
        # several-year absence I know quite well that I might have inadvertently
        # switched some preference setting . . . or worse!

        In ListView left-right does it. In EditView up/down does it. I have no T3 but
        just tested it on my T1. Maybe you activated ESC by accident? Just quit pedit
        and launch it again.

        Best regards, Paul
      • hisimage8
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 30, 2004
          Paul,
          Yes, the right portion of the D-pad does advance by page in ListView.
          (Thanks) However, the "down" button does not advance by page in
          EditView. I've exited pedit several times and opened several
          different memos but it always works the same -- just a line at a time
          is advanced by the "down" button.

          Patricia

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 30, 2004
            # Yes, the right portion of the D-pad does advance by page in ListView.
            # (Thanks) However, the "down" button does not advance by page in
            # EditView. I've exited pedit several times and opened several
            # different memos but it always works the same -- just a line at a time
            # is advanced by the "down" button.

            I meant to say: try the left-right buttons for page advance in EditView
            too. Have you tried it? Best regards, Paul
          • hisimage8
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 30, 2004
              Duh! I can't believe that I didn't think of that, or see it in the
              manual for myself. Thanks, Paul -- that's how it works.

              Patricia