Re: [peditors] Re: pEditTool

    Message 1 of 6 , May 1 4:54 AM
      # Is someone can help me with that I really don't where to begin.

      For instance, pedit's manual. Or www.peditors.com. /Paul
    • Mike McLean
      Message 2 of 6 , May 5 6:56 AM
        Quoting lufades <lufad@...>:

        > Hello,
        >
        > Is someone can help me with that I really don't where to begin.

        I don't understand that sentence, so here is a picture of a bunny with a pancake
        on it head.

        http://www.shelleyness.com/archived/2001_images/331pancake_rabbit.jpg
        Message 3 of 6 , May 5 9:17 AM
          # > Is someone can help me with that I really don't where to begin.
          # I don't understand that sentence, so here is a picture of a bunny with a
          # pancake on it head.

          Luc is a French speaking Canadian - he tries hard to write English. I
          understood what he meant. Mon Francais est 1000 fois plus mauvais que son
          Anglais. Salut, Paul