Re: pEditTool

  • lufades
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 30, 2004
      Hello,

      Is someone can help me with that I really don't where to begin.

      Thank you,

      Luc

      Message 2 of 6 , May 1, 2004
        # Is someone can help me with that I really don't where to begin.

        For instance, pedit's manual. Or www.peditors.com. /Paul
      • Mike McLean
        Message 3 of 6 , May 5, 2004
          Quoting lufades <lufad@...>:

          > Hello,
          >
          > Is someone can help me with that I really don't where to begin.

          I don't understand that sentence, so here is a picture of a bunny with a pancake
          on it head.

          http://www.shelleyness.com/archived/2001_images/331pancake_rabbit.jpg
          Message 4 of 6 , May 5, 2004
            # > Is someone can help me with that I really don't where to begin.
            # I don't understand that sentence, so here is a picture of a bunny with a
            # pancake on it head.

            Luc is a French speaking Canadian - he tries hard to write English. I
            understood what he meant. Mon Francais est 1000 fois plus mauvais que son
            Anglais. Salut, Paul