Re: [peditors] "Incremental Search ON" message

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 6, 2004
      # The new list navigation features are great, but is there a way to keep
      # pMasterTool from displaying the "incremental search ON" message every time
      # I invoke it? All of my pMT items used to fit on the screen together, but
      # now I have to scroll. Is there any way to turn the message off? Thanks!

      Yep, turn off incremental navigation. Use "," to do it. Best regards, Paul