Re: [peditors] Re: Edit Favorites and Sorting Question

  • Dwight C. Carr
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 2, 2004
      That's why I said "spare time". It's a joke. Anyway,
      great product and, sincerely, thanks for your support.

      Dwight...

      --- Paul Nevai <nevai@...-state.edu> wrote:
      > # I have only one more thing to add. In your spare
      > time, you should put
      > # together a practical guide to using pToolSet,
      > pEdit, ... or does one
      > # already exist?
      >
      > I will do that happily if you want me to suspend
      > working on pToolSet, pedit,
      > etc. I am sure I could do that if I had a few, say
      > five, months available
      > when there is no need to concentrate on trying to
      > work on items requested by
      > the users. My ToDo list has only about 1,000 entries
      > anyway. Best regards,
      > Paul

    • John Kershaw
      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 3, 2004
        At 10:09 pm -0800 2/3/04, Dwight C. Carr wrote:
        >That's why I said "spare time". It's a joke. Anyway,
        >great product and, sincerely, thanks for your support.
        >
        >Dwight...

        Dwight,

        Would you fancy creating that guide yourself?

        The peditors.com website is editable by anyone who wishes to
        contribute. If you'd like to create/oversee such a practical guide
        you can go right ahead and do it! I for one would love such a guide -
        I've only understand a fraction of what pToolSet can do and haven't
        the time/energy to properly digest Paul's excellent but rather
        technical documentation.

        http://www.peditors.com

        There's already the bare bones of a LapTopHack guide, but since LTH
        is 'old technology' nobody's really followed it up.

        John.
        01274 581519 / 07944 755613
        john@... / http://www.kershaw.org
        AOL johnkershaw / Y! & MSN john_m_kershaw