the Tungsten T3 and pToolSet

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2004
      Hi Guys:

      I hope you noticed that pToolSet now works with the Tungsten T3. E.g., it
      recognizes taps in the Graffiti area.

      Even most of the special-action-trigger-screen-taps work. Those which don't
      have been deliberately disabled. See the manual. Search for "Under certain
      circumstances".

      Are there any incompatibilities between the latest pToolSet and the TT3?
      Please make sure you install the latest before reporting anything.