LapTopHack

    Message 1 of 65 , Dec 8, 2003
      Hi GUys:

      LapTopHack is undergoing major changes and I need a few testers before I can
      release it. I rewrote the "LapTopHack ESC" dialog 100% from grounds up and I
      want to make sure I didn't break anything.

      Please contact me at 2me@.... Best regards, Paul
    • RonEBrownSr_Texas
      Message 65 of 65 , Dec 8, 2003
        Hi Paul count me in one more time.