OS 6

  • Wayne A. Arthurton
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2003
      Paul,

      Have you had any news of OS6?

      I've heard some roumors of big changes.

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2003
        # Have you had any news of OS6? I've heard some roumors of big changes.

        No news except changes again. /Paul
      • Wayne A. Arthurton
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 3, 2003
          The one thing that I've heard is that there will be a way to add 3-rd
          party tags to the built-in databases. This would get rid of all the
          developers using the notes for storing extra information.