Wi-Fi and Cantanna (OT)

  • Bill McIntyre
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2003
      There was some talk a while ago about Cantanna and Wi-Fi. I have a
      Linksys Wireless G which has limited range in my opinion. I
      purchased a Cantanna and was VERY disapionted. It is UNIDIRECTIONAL
      and LINE OF SIGHT. Thus, it did me virutally no good in my home. I
      am going to return it. I thought I would pass this along for those
      who were discussing this.

      Bill McIntyre