pc_alpha

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2003
      Hi Guys:

      For some of you alpha testers guys...

      If you didn't get today's pc_alpha + the "Re: pc alpha; needed up-arrow
      reset" message, let me know. Some of the messages came back.

      BTW, from today I expect all pc_alphas to be "rock solid" so even the regular
      guys could start using them.

      CATCH. pc_alpha is not available publicly only via me - you need to sign up -
      and they all have a built-in expiration date.

      Best regards, Paul
    • joachim_sanders
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2003
        Dear Paul,