Re: [peditors] strange keyboard behavior

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 9, 2003
      # I have just aquired an ultra thin keyboard and to my delight it works
      # brilliantly in almost every respect when you get used to the new shortcuts
      # and find out which ones you can no longer use in comparison to the
      # PPK.But..... it does not recognise a keypress in pFind tool to select a
      # search result by number unless I have number lock on! This is weird, and
      # Superfinderhack is the same. Is this down to the keyboard driver(v1.92) or
      # something else?

      You could try to turn on the debugger in pMasterTool and watch the screen.

      Most likely the keyboard driver intercepts key presses in lists. That could
      happen and did happen with other drivers.

      /Paul